Mission, Vision & Values
“These I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations.” (Isaiah 56:7)
The longing in the heart of King David expresses the desire that continues to grow in us – One thing I desire, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the House of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple (Psalm 27:4). Couple this with the promise that God made to His people in Isaiah 56:7. Finally, Jesus made a clear statement that at the end of the age, My House will be called a House of Prayer for all nations (Mark 11:17).
The vision that we have for the International House of Prayer Northwest is to establish a place of night and day intercessory worship, focusing on encountering the beautiful God with a burning heart of love for His people. As we give ourselves to this, we believe that a whole generation of young adults and children will give themselves to this calling in an extravagant way. Many will spend their lives ministering to the Lord, seeking to agree with His will for the earth, and calling to Him to establish His Kingdom on the earth as it is in Heaven. Many others will become those who will declare the message of the coming of Jesus with passion and power cultivated in the prayer room. The goal of this prayer ministry and of the preaching of the Word of God is to prepare the way for the return of Jesus Christ to the earth. Come quickly, Lord Jesus!
Mission & Vision
The mission of International House of Prayer Northwest is to establish night and day intercessory worship for the return of Jesus in preparation of establishing His Kingdom on the earth. International House of Prayer Northwest will train and mobilize worshiping intercessors that operate in the forerunner spirit as end-time prophetic messengers.
The goal is to build a missions base which will set a context for night and day prayer and worship in the Pacific Northwest and the Pacific Rim. Creating an atmosphere of prayer and worship will accelerate the physical return of Jesus to the earth. Jesus’ return is dependent upon the prayers of this generation according to Matthew 23:37-39 and Revelation 22:17.
Our focus is on the replication and amplification of the simple promise of scripture to encourage the seeking of God in humility, prayer and worship via a global network of houses of prayer, including many throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Main Activities & Objectives
Our main activities include:
1. Night and Day Worship and Intercession – Building 24 hour, Harp and Bowl, intercessory worship, utilizing the model of the Tabernacle of David and the Heavenly Throne Room by combining worship and intercession (Revelation 5:8).
2. Training and Development – Continual equipping and training of missionaries in the knowledge of God unto Kingdom expansion.
3. Sending and Planting – Releasing trained messengers, intercessors, and prophetic singers, musicians, and worship leaders, with the forerunner message to launch new Houses of Prayer throughout the Pacific Northwest, the nation, and the world.
5. Accomplishing the Great Commission – Through prayer, proclamation and Kingdom demonstration in order to see the nations discipled in the values and culture of the Kingdom of God (Matthew 28:18-20).
The International House of Prayer Northwest exists to prepare the people of this region for the return of Jesus Christ to the earth by establishing night and day prayer with the following objectives:
1. To call upon the Lord Jesus to come and establish His Kingdom in the Northwest;
2. To change the spiritual atmosphere of this region so that it is conducive to the presence of Jesus;
3. To provide a setting and atmosphere in which all believers, and especially young adults, can discover and be discipled into their destiny and calling;
4. To train Forerunner messengers that will be strong in prayer, strong in the knowledge of God and His Word, equipped to do the works of the Kingdom of God, and strong in the ability to declare the Gospel of the Kingdom with power;
5. To equip God’s people in the experiential knowledge of His love and of His purposes at the end of the age so that in the days of trouble that are coming they will have confidence in His goodness, His faithfulness, and His triumph over the powers of the enemy.